Well, like I said, we don't have it. The thing that would bother me,
personally, is the fact that should I decide, later, that I don't like
something I produced, or don't want it distributed any more, I gave them
the right to keep that content and publish it. Transferable + revokable
= fine. What if they sold to, say, a porn company, would you want your
video blogs mashed up with some porn to push them as an "edgy media
provider"??? =) Under the terms, that'd be totally legit, and you
couldn't stop them from doing it from the point of upload.

Also, "forced mashupability" isn't something I'm personally down with,
either. People wanna do it, that's *their choice* -- not mine, for them.

Strictly speaking, this is from me, Brad, the video blogger (ugh I so
need to edit and upload like 15 things) -- vs me, Brad, vSocial Guy. I
don't see the benefit to the lock-in that would exist from a T&C like
this -- and the standard response from other services who have done one
of these is "oh, well duh, we never meant it that way".. who doesn't let
a geek go through a T&C before publishing on the network? =)

--
Brad Webb, Director of Social Media Technology

http://vslabs.vsocial.com/
vSocial | Custom One Media, LLC
51 W. Third Street, #301
Tempe, AZ 85281