I didnt read the agreement in its entirety, but in the bottom half of 'graph 5B the agreement reads:

"For clarity, you shall retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to YouAre.TV, you hereby grant YouAre.TV a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform and otherwise exploit the User Submissions in connection with the YouAre.TV Website and YouAre.TV's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the YouAre.TV Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels."

(Emphasis mine)