On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:04:40 +0100, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I need to go the other way around. I am watching a .qtl and want to save
> as
> a .mov. I have QT pro and have tried every option under save or export
> and
> end up with large files of nothing! There must be something I am missing?

Are you getting the info from a real stream (rtsp://) or just a .qtl
download? If you've just downloaded a .qtl file from the web somewhere
just rename it to .mov like Andrew said. If you're getting the info from a
stream (*not* a fast start movie) then I don't know if renaming will work.

- Andreas