It looks to be a streaming source.  Here's what's in the qtl file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?quicktime type="application/x-quicktime-media-link"?>
<embed
src="rtsp://quick40nj.audiovideoweb.com:2554/avwebdsnjquick4768/dspan/acs_gore.mov"
autoplay="true" />

rtsp://quick40nj.audiovideoweb.com:2554/avwebdsnjquick4768/dspan/acs_gore.mov
looks to be the source file.

If there's an RSS feed, then you may be able to get fireANT to
download a copy in it's cache.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  Determine Media

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/lnk/avwebdsnjquick4768/dspan/acs_gore.mov/play.qtl

> > On 1/29/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> > > save
> > > export
> > > missing?
> > >
> > > Are you getting the info from a real stream (rtsp://) or just a .qtl
> > > download? If you've just downloaded a .qtl file from the web
somewhere
> > > just rename it to .mov like Andrew said. If you're getting the
info from
> > > stream (*not* a fast start movie) then I don't know if renaming will
> > > work.
> > >
> > > - Andreas
> > > --
> > > Commentary on media, communication, culture and technology.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>