Not slamming them in any way, I think Blip is great they do a
fantastic job, I just wanted to make sure I was not doing anything
wrong or if it was just me running into the slow load times.  That's
all, I should have said that in the orginal post didn't think about
it though......

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Really, don't go knocking blip.tv or Blogger, they are a free
service,
> of course they will have problems, the more people use the service
the
> slower it gets, isn't that how computers work.  I know it can be
> frustrating but remember what else do you get for free nowadays,
not
> much I'll bet.  Blimey!  You think blip.tv is slow, hey, try the
> Archive!  The only time you need to moan is when you have paid for
> service that runs slow, right?  But you don't get that happening,
> because the money is paying for a good service.  These places that
> offer storage and distribution, God Bless 'Em, I think we should
have
> more respect.
>
> Paul Knight
>

> On 5 Feb 2006, at 17:31, Stan Hirson, Sarah Jones wrote:
>

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "hpbatman7" <heathparks@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Has anyone else noticed blip running real slow and sometimes
even
> > > timing out?
> >
> > Yes.  I have been having the same problems.
> >
> > Stan

> > Individual
> > Fireant
> > Use
> > Explains
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >     ▪      Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >
> >     ▪      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     ▪      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of