I haven't gone on the beta for dabble yet.  But Mary has stated that
one of their primary golas is remixing.  So I expect if the tools are
not there yet, they will be.

I'll put up a clip later this week at http://techalley.cirne.com/
where Mary talks on remixing during the Q&A of the presenters.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Brett Gaylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Enric - do you know if Dabble allows remixing?  The podcast sort of
suggests
> it, but thats a different kettle of fish than the
tagging/aggregating sort

http://techalley.cirne.com/index.php/2006/02/10/mary-hodder-present-dabble-525/