Not a good user experience so far. The site looks nice and bright and clean, but... I did all the usual stuff (so BORED of filling in profile information...), uploaded a short video. They want avi, mov, wmv, 3gp, or mpeg. Fortunately, I have a MOV version of my trailer. Unfortunately, it " Failed to convert" - no further explanation given. Thanks, guys. Yet another waste of my time. Well, they do say officially launching tomorrow, so maybe whatever problem will be fixed by then. If I remember to go back and have a look.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)