Now to argue my point from the other side... This may be a great
service for some people. The basic step of putting video on a website
can be solved in a number of ways. This may be a nice widget for doing
just that.

But your question was if this service had any value to videobloggers.
To that question, my answer is no. It has little if any relationship
to videoblogging other than it being a way to embed a clip on my blog
sidebar... that's about it. But as for distrbution of media, I don't
really see it there. If I have to come to your website to watch it,
then it ain't really distributing.

-Josh