This is great, Dierdre!

Now that it's all in one place we've (read you've) made it easy for each of the hosting services to go check their wellness from a vlogging perspective, something the clued-in ones would already be doing. Wouldn't you hope each one has someone internal with a similar page.

Would it make sense to let each of the service providers know about your page, invite them to comment / fix / update and let us know what they're doing. I'n thinking the guys from Stickam are paddling furiously to get their service going and not seeing all, if any (have they found this list yet?), of the posts.

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

my vlog: http://r.24x7.com
good deal : http://foo.24x7.com