hi all. lurker here...

i have been reading this thread with interest.

could not a group of like minded vloggers get a host with lots of
bandwidth that they each pay into and name a domain. then, the main
domain could be used to list the contributing videoblogs and maybe a
blurb about them (how about a most recent upload from each of them
too?) then, each of them would have a subdomain off of the main one
that they could use as their own videoblog.

eg: coolvids.com (intro to the project and it's participants)

ed.coolvids.com
vic.coolvids.com
sandy.coolvids.com....etc.

each subdomain should be able to track their own stats, etc, shouldn't
they? i'm not a technical person by any means. i don't know how many
subdomains are allowed, etc. is there a limit or does it depend on the
package?

...unless you're talking about something that encompasses many
participants. then i would think that a paid service would be better.

i would be very interested in seeing small groups of compatible
videoblogs working together, however. i think it would be much more
successful that way.

anne

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "davecircumnavigator"