--- Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I completely agree and have been using pod/vlogsafe
> music from
> magnatune.com.

given that someday we might want to try to sell our
stuff, i've a) asked a composer to do some original
music, but equally fun has been b) using royalty-free
music.  i love how easy it is to find on the net now.
it ain't as cheap as 'free!' but it's really really
good when you need very specific moods to be able to
just keyword search off things like "nostalgic" or
"adventurous" and get zip files with 15 sec, 30 sec,
and 60 sec versions.  we have a running gag going
right now where a melodramatic piece of music called
"Thrill Seekers" is going to appear in every single
episode of our first season... getting our money's
worth on that one at least...

-scotto

--
CHERUB - the vampire with bunny slippers
http://www.cautionzero.net/cherub/