Yeah, did you also notice how the anchor said that there weren't very
many downloads last year?  Duh... videoblogging has been growing
exponentially in the past few months thanks to the video-iPod (and
similar portable technology, the emergence of new aggregators and
directories.  He makes it seem like videoblogging is never going to
hit it big... but it's making it big as we speak!

Oh well... I guess his piece is just another example of misleading
news that is put together to tell a certain narrative!

Kitka
http://www.kitkast.com/