Ah think it's about growth and improvement if not about being
harmless. Take a look at notorious alcoholics like Jack Kerouac and
Ernest Hemingway. I would have rather seen them die of natural causes
instead of cirrhosis and suicide respectively. Maybe if they had the
creative channel of vlogging they could have networked a lot better.
We're just lucky we have their works available. Yeah so anyways good
vlogging to me is about being harmless if not about growth and
improvement.