Oh, to be fair I have to admit that in my first vlog, "Branding Power"
the script is based LARGELY on a parable by BuildingBrands.com. I do
give him full credit, and I did change it a little.  So, perhaps I'm
violating my own rule, cause I didn't contact him first?

I think one of the other reasons I don't like when folks use hollywood
footage and famous bands is because it takes the 'grassroots' out of
vlogging, and it kind of seems like 'cheating' to me. Just my humble
opinon.

VlogDiva
http://www.vlogdiva.com
http://www.divadesignworld.com