On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:36:11 +0100, gottadiva
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2. Shaky video - ala 'the blair witch project'

I don't really min shaky video. It's usually never bad enough to make to
click away.

> 3. Video with absolutely no text so that the only way I know what it
> is about is by clicking on it.

Yes. Seriously. I use the text to determine whether I want to download the
video or not. The descriptive text is really important.

My pet peeve is the long intro. Spending the first third of a video
filming yourself explaining what you're going to show me. Cut out the long
intro (and do a short text description) and just *show* me. This is the
power of video - you can actually show me instead of just talking bout
showing.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen