Sorry for the misunderstanding, I am unable to attend the vid
conference today and was specifically referring to the discussion of
SF hotels...

It is my personal opinion that the "discussion" at this time is a
one-way street where people with SF experience could offer hotel
suggestions now on the board rather than having to do it in the vid
chat later.

It was not my intention to say the vid conferences are not worth
participating.

On a somewhat related note, is there a way we can create a list of
people who are interested in attending Vloggercon?  I'm thinking
something like Evite that shows "maybe" and "yes".

I'm about 75% right now - hotel is the only thing I need to price out.

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com