Paul-

I have the uniform you speak of... I made it myself a few years ago.
I have no doubt you'll see it on a future show... in the meantime,
here's a link to a set of my nerdiest pics (where you can get a
preview): http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sets/1323215/

Btw, just made a big purchase that will help us create our MS Yes
segment... I'll try to get something made in the next couple of weeks.

Kitka
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>