What option in feedburner causes their to be id #s attached to the end of a media filename?  Is it the Total Stats Pro tracking of media enclosures?

ie. http://feeds.feedburner.com/spainfulfilms.mp4?d=25
via:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/spainfulfilms

This feed doesnt work in FireAnt or any aggregator that currently uses typical file extention detection of media format (since often mime types in feeds are not accurate).

Should'nt we get feedburner to modify it so its more cross-compatible (such as ending the url with .ext)?  This is annoying and even though not technically wrong to do on feedburner's part, they should have taken this issue into consideration before breaking direct media urls like this.  I dont want to write new code to handle 'special' direct media url formats.  Once mime types are much more accurate, that's obviously the most proper way to detect a file format..... but the reality is, file extensions hold weight rigth now.  Unless someone can enlighten me to another approach.
Worse case, i write code to work with these feedburner urls.  But prefer to have feedburner do the mod.

thanks,

sull

--
Sull