I'd just like to chime in here amongst all the instructions on how to
participate in Videoblogging Week 2006. I appreciate people gtting
excited and starting web sites, blogs, instructing people on various
ways to tag, making unofficial lists of participants, and even giving
out mandates like "vidoeblogging dangerously".

But it all comes down to just shooting a video each day.

If you want to get involved in all that other stuff then fine, but
all you really need to do is a video a day. That's all, just a video
per day. There's no reason or pressure to do any of the other
activities.

Last year was a lot of fun, and so will this.

Just shoot a video per day and put it on your site, that's all you need to do!

Regards,
  Richard
--
Vlog: http://www.kashum.com