--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Danielle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello Vloggers,
>
> I'm curious about how much times folks spend editing and what
>programs they
> use? Also how often do you vlog, as that impacts time available to
>edit?

It depends on how many cuts, titles and special effects you have on
your show.  When I was making a ten-minute weekly show, it took me
anywhere from 10-14 hours to edit.  Last night's vlog entry only took
about 2 hours (and most of that time was spent re-watching the video
just because I was laughing so hard!  Had I stuck to the work at hand,
I would have been done in less than an hour.)

> I have three vlogs and I'm trying to decide how to approach them:

You've probable thought of this already, but my advice (especially
since you're making multiple shows) is to make a template that
includes all the titles and effects that you will reuse on each post.
 That will take away SOME of the editing burden...

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/