To be very specific;

Machine-readable passports issued or renewed/extended before 10/26/05
– need no further requirements.

Machine-readable passports issued or renewed/extended between 10/26/05
and 10/25/06 – requires digital photograph printed on the data page or
integrated chip with information from the data page. (bio-metric data)

see http://tinyurl.com/r48t6  Visa Waiver Program (VWP) information.

Blips
http://vlogmatic.con
http://vlogassist.com

I run a visa forum for Dutch-American couples at
http://usadutch.com/forum (I was an immigrant)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>