I ran a query for groups that contain "videoblog" and ended up with zero matches. What query do you use?

On 5/9/06, Joshua Paul < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, if you want to gain some *real* insight to this group, compare
it to others. Microsoft has done a lot of research in this area
(newsgroups), and the research is freely available. Check it out for
yourself, run the numbers, and draw your own conclusions:

      http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/

Personally, I find this group to be a tremendous asset to the
videoblogging community as a whole. People lurk. People post. People
flame. It's all normal. Where we fall in the categorization of a
group, well, you decide.

I post very rarely, and mostly in regard to technical issues that
nobody else seems to be chiming in on. It doesn't mean I'm not an
active member, I've just found my particular role here (which may
change at any time).

--
joshpaul

Fireant Individual Use