On 5/10/06, Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/10/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I (as I am assuming Josh was) was surprised that here we have this new media, this new chance to try to avoid the pitfalls of traditional media and we have those who are going for the easy hook...skin, sex, whatever.

You know what Devlon, I'm not surprised at all. This is a subject that I've thinking and talking about for a while now. Here we have this new medium and all people want to do is copy what's come before.

Yeah, I guess It's because it's easy, it's proven, as Matt pointed out.  Instead of coming up with creative ways to get someone's attention we slip into the 'norm' instead of blazing a trail.

It would be great to overhear 'watercooler' talk about the latest video because of the message (remember that, the message?) or how it was presented not because of the size of the rack the prominant female had.

Anyway - this is what the panel I'm organizing for vloggercon will be about. Should be interesting.

Cool, can't wait.

-Verdi

Fireant Individual Use
Explains