this video reminds me of all the first videos i watched when i started
videoblogging...

it is about making connections with people and sharing your life... however
I feel like the one difference between most youtubers is that the
diary/confessional/personal videos are made on an actual webcam and not a DV
cam that people take with them...

though it could all be a matter of influence.. did i start showing my house
and neighborhood because i saw jay, ryanne, and verdi do it before me... or
was it something else... are these people only sitting at their computer
filming because they haven't been influenced by other styles of personal
video?

--
Josh Leo

www.JoshLeo.com