Ugh. I know. It's giving me heartburn. That's why I'm venting on my personal
site.

I am working very aggressively to get a lot of things changed regarding the
entire look and
feel. While it is slow working with msm, they've listened to me so far about
nearly
everything ... so I'm hopeful we'll get many
of the user experience issues resolved. It involves abc thinking differently
about a lot of
stuff, but that's a good thing. That's what needs to happen anyway. And they've
told me
that's one of the reasons they hired me-- to help them make sense of this whole
new
media world-- so I wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't going to work to make
them less
TV-ish.

Thanks for your insights everyone .. I'm going to use it as evidence if you
don't mind!