I too was bothered by the ads - not the advertising per se, but rather the
length. That and the fact that it felt they were created for television and
not the web. There's a different style that works on the web and advertisers
have yet to figure it out.

In the long run, product placement will work better.

Jan

On 12/13/06, Adam Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   The ads bothered me so much, I probably won't watch again. I love
> Amanda's posts, but I just can't stand to sit through commercials,
> especially on a video blog, at least not when they're shown first thing.
> Commercials are exactly the thing that deters me from watching much
> television anymore.
>
> How about a mid-roll ad? How about at least limiting video blog ads to 5
> seconds. Yeah, if advertising is going to happen at all on video blogs, can
> we make a "5-second rule"?
>
> I'm truly sorry Amanda.
>

> Adam
> http://oneeyedview.com