Sorry Amanda, please don't think I'm piling on you.

It's just that a straw broke the camel's back.

Why must people keep talking about the MSM...

As if it's mainstream!

It's a Corporate Media, and there's nothing 'Mainstream' about it.

Mainstream media would have 5 second commercials and freedom to
download and distrubute.

That term, Mainstream Media, or MSM gives them far too much credit,
and does us a disservice by placing us and Responsible Media Outlets
in the 'outside the mainstream' category.

Using the term MSM and Mainstream media putting us in poor position
to argue that we, PEOPLE, are the future of media.

I'm glad you got a shot, Amanda. It must be awesome.

Sorry about your business issues, all of you, but PLEASE stop calling
it the MSM.

Cheers,
Ron