What about all the "other" sites out there that are just "taking"
peoples feed?  Like blogtelevision.net, the last time I checked my
feed was there along with porno.....good quality stuff there I tell
you......my point is  with all of these sites popping up for every
one that you know about there are probably 100 more just taking your
feed, embedding it on their site and taking your stuff.  At least
Network2 and a few others are trying to reach out.  Yes in a perfect
world, opt-in would be the only way to go, but it's not and by the
fact we have "public" feeds we will always run the risk of someone
taking our stuff they link back and don't host which is a big deal to
me......as for ads.....well, need to think some more on that......

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>