Ive started to hunt for info about them on the internets.

So far Ive learnt that the developer is Spanish, I dont know where
they are based, and that ronk might mean masturbate in norwegian.

For all I know the site might be supposed to be called videorank but
got lost in translation somewhere.

Anyways, it seems been around a while and I found at least one blog
that drew attention last year to the way videoronk uses adverts:

http://videoontheweb.wordpress.com/2006/11/10/the-video-content-explosion-google-youtube-fallout/

Other article Ive read for info about videoronk so far:

http://mashable.com/2006/09/29/videoronk-download-videos-from-youtube-google-video-and-metacafe/

Someone after freelancers to build a site with the same functionality:

http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/PHP-XML/Videoronk-clone-functionality.html

My research is only at a very early stage and hopefully wont be needed.

Somehow the days when the biggest problem was dealing with hosting and
skeptics who couldnt see internet video finally catching on, seemed
more fun than the current phase, wibble.

Cheers

Steve Elbows
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Gena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: From the wording of the reply that I received I suspect that