Ditto. I do my vlog foremost for myself and family, but do like the
idea of having others come along for the ride.

I'm not really worried about the "shows". Television should worry more
about internet shows then I am. My followers will probably be more
dedicated then the masses following the day's flavour.

Long live the personal vlog.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Deirdre Straughan"