I'd love to see more people get behind and support mefeedia.
But this "community" doesnt work that way (not even the active 8%).
And nor should they nec be groupies to a broad interpretation of Net Video
Culture.
It's not easy sustaining a community of people solely on the premise of
technology adoption.

Still, mefeedia will be involved with vbw07 in some way or another...
Lists, Guides, tags....

Remind me, does mefeedia track tags from blog posts or do you have to tag
stuff locally on mefeedia site?

Sull