We've discussed this a bit but I had a very personal experiece
recently that proved (at least to me) an interesting viewship "fact".

Being "featured" somewhere does not mean you will gain a jump in
views to your other videos.  Recently one of my posts was featured on
the Yahoo video page, I was one there for over a day, that video did
great numbers by far my most popular video, over 8,000 views which
for me...is HUGE.  Anyway, I was really pumped but I noticed that
while I did gain some subscribers I didn't gain a whole lot of views
on my other videos.

Being featured was great but unless you are being featured all the
time, it doens't appear to mean a thing really.

So I am curious, what has been other's experience's?  And why is it
that it never seems to translate?  I mean I know if I see something I
like I check out other stuff.  Am I alone in that?

Is my 15 minutes of fame already up?  How many licks does it take to
get to the center of a tootise roll tootise pop?  I need to know!

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com