Although I could be wrong about the professional aspect and it is
better/legally necessary to keep such discussions private, I suppose,
like Scoble said. Its just frustrating to be presented with one side
of a story and not to be able to find out if its being sorted amicably
or the devilish details.

The thing about losing a ton of money on the vloggies definately winds
me up. Surely the event itself wasnt supposed to create cash. Surely
the reasons for putting money into it are part of business plans, the
money spent in the name of publicity. The same reason seagate would
pay you to advertise with you, or give away freebies for a
competition. The business of podtech is to sell an audience to
advertisers, at the end of the day, and so I dont buy into any
arguments that its doing a great service for vloggers out of the
goodness of its own heart.

Cheers

Steve Elbows