In his latest video, Loren provides a sort-of-explanation about his
recent videos, and then launches a scathing attack on this group.

Complains about:

Groupthink
Nobody emailing him
Nobody making a video about it or taking other action, all talk
Not having any balls
People trying to get podtech to censor him.

Now personally I have a trackrecord of talking about groupthink here,
and sometimes going against the grain. I therefore share some of his
concerns about this stuff, but I am rather unsure of the specifics of
what he was trying to prove, Im not sure Ive learnt anything new so I
resent his suggestion that he has proved something to the gullible herd.

He talks of the potential of what social media could really be used
for, but doesnt go into any detail, so I am left guessing as to
whether he means the same sorts of things I feel are possible, and
often complain arent really happening.

Persoanally I freely admit to having no balls, and of being mostly all
talk, and rarely making videos, so those complaints dont bother me,
but are probably unfair to a lot of other people here.

And I think this whole thing was a pretty crappy example of
groupthink. Not everybody here has expressed the same opinion by a
long shot, and I think there have been much better examples of
groupthink in the past. The best examples of groupthink Ive seen are
when everyone jumps on a bandwagon and starts attacking something
without learning the facts first, its happened here to one degree or
another in the past. But the thing with Feldmans video was that
watching the video was about the only fact available. I take his point
that maybe some people could of thought to ask him, if they wanted to
form their own independent conclusions, but with something like this
does someone really need to do anything other than watch the video to
form an opinion?

I would guess that not everybody here wants podtech to censor him, I
certainly dont, and therefore I dont think its a great example of
groupthink at all. Especially as numerous people have made lengthy
posts where they ponder his motives, whether he was using it to make
some other point, so how can he claim that everybody fell for it? Just
because the group may seem to Feldman to be one large mash of people
with a collective stupid brain, doesnt make it so, if he is too lazy
to look at the subtle differences in peoples opinions then pah. Its
the same phenomenon as racism really isnt it, lumping everyone
together under one label in the mind?

Cheers

Steve Elbows