Hi Steve,
When you use the word censorship to describe Podtech being responsible
and cutting Loren loose, that is misleading.

Loren Feldman has the right to say what he wants to say.  Podtech has
the responsibility for its programming.  I have a responsibility and
freedom to express what I do.

No one has suggested that he doesn't shoot or say that he wants to.
However, I do suggest that Podtech is condoning this poison, putting
their brand on it, and yes, I want to see it gone from their site.  I
say this because in my view Podtech means something, has a code, and a
responsibility.

Of course, that is my view, and only through friendship with the
company.  Now, however, I am disappointed in their behavior, and it
disheartens me.

It's been great to read your comments.
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for letting us know.
>
> Im saddened that it sounds like you are going to leave this group, to
> be honest I dont understand why. The group has people with different
> opinions on most things, and it is not exactly the podtech supporters
> group, so I dont really understand why leaving is part of the solution
> for you?
>
> As for John Furrier and what Podtech do, I have a pre-existing unlove
> for podtech which probably affects my opinion. I have incredibly mixed
> feelings on the whole issue of what is an appropriate response. When
> this happens in big media, the safe option is usually to ditch the
> offender. There will always be some people who have been real
> offended, and demand action. Some will be largely indifferent. And
> others will think that any action is an over-reaction. At a bare
> minimum Id say podtech have to do a better job of explaining and
> justifying Loren's video than he has thus far managed himself, and
> whatever happens we've all made our own personal judgements about this
> sort of video. They dont have to censor him for damage to have been
> done, and those whose instincts may be to support freedom of
> expression, are not helped by the confusing justification for the video.
>
> This can then spiral into people who have been offended, feeling like
> others are siding with the offender instead of the victim, not giving
> enough support, tacitly supporting ignorant attitudes etc.
>
> Now the waters are also being muddied via Lorens explanation for his
> videos. I have yet to form an opinion on his intent, he's suggesting
> that he's demonstrated a lot of important thinngs but Im not
> convinced, and I cant get away from the fact that real people have
> been genuinely hurt by this stuff, in what seems like either an
> exercise to demonstrate things humanity already knows, or a lousy
> publicity stunt.
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve Elbows
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "marforton" <marforton@> wrote:
> >

> > I just spoke with John Furrier at Podtech.  The only possible thing to
> > conclude from my call with John is that he is in full support of
Loren's