Well that attitude would certainly save a lot of time, and would also
counteract the fact that this hole thing does seem to be a deliberate
publicity stunt, possibly.

But as we've been talking about this on the group for days, I thought
Id draw attention to the fact he's finally got round to offering more
context, and attacked this group to boot.

Bu yeah personally if Id been the only person who saw his technigga
video, I doubt Id have mentioned it here, try to resist attention
seeking behaviour of all kinds, not always easy.

Cheers

Steve Elbows