OK, here's an idea...

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jen Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The discussion about said racist video is important, I believe. The
> discussion started with several people saying — "hey, it's ok. The
> video isn't funny, but whatever, it was cool" / and other people

I agree, but I see it as only ONE person profiting about this - the
author of the video who received huge propaganda.
There are so many racist and similar videos out there so, to make a
point, it would be better for all of us here to make

OUR OWN *FIGHT RACISM* video and post it.

How? Each of us can record a word or two, whatever, then someone could
put it all together and such video would be the strongest message on
the forum.

So, let this be my official newbie-videoblogger proposal to... well,
whoever is in charge here :-)

> Congrats on your videoblog! David Howell just pointed me over to it
> interest. I spent a month in Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia last summer,

Thanks to you, to David and glad you visited my country!

> and have many friends there. I know ethnicity / nationality has
> played a huge role in what life is like in the former Yugoslavia for
> the last 10-15 years. Maybe that's why you really don't want this
> list to be going on and on about race-based tensions.

True. Maybe deep inside I want to be somewhere where ethnicity or
colour is not important but I always bump into this.

> zdravo,
> Jen

Zdravo, LOL
GoGen