Sometimes we are geeky. Sometimes we are human. Then there is that
nerd contingency. Sometimes we have to deal with what is presented
before us the best way we can. Or the worst way we can. We eventually
come back to center point.

If you stroll our past history you'll notice we talk about everything
that relates to vlogging with some interesting side trips along the way.

Hang in there, there will be a discussion about updating a standard
USB memory stick for wi-fi transmission to a movlog any day now.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com