Hi David, just got home from the Salt Mine. I didn't know about your
employer ban on blogs. Stone grievous!  But as I sit here the fickle
finger of inspiration is tickling my frontal lobe.

If you still want to do this we need to turn toward other methods.
There is compliance by defiance or as Bullwinkle might have expressed
it "put the boat in the ocean but which ocean?" approach.

Heath is on to something here so I'm just expanding on the concept. If
I was gonna go this route I'd first check out:

A Technical Guide to Anonymously Blogging by TechSoup
http://www.techsoup.org/learningcenter/internet/page6042.cfm

EFF How to Blog Anonymously
http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Anonymity/blog-anonymously.php

and the AnonBlog Wiki
http://anoniblog.pbwiki.com/

I support you either way you decide. This is part of the reason I
refer to my job as the Salt Mine.

You maybe burned out and just want to drop vlogging. Understandable.
Losing a job during a wave of layoff and a possible recession is not a
good idea either.

If I can help please let me know. I'm thinking of 2nd tier social
networks that wouldn't identify you by your name where you could post
videos w/o giving up your rights.

You might have to stop but never surrender!

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>