Just wanted to follow this up and put some closure on, what this
thread kinda derailed into for me.

First, thank you to everyone for your words of wisdom, ideas,
offerings, sympathies and opinions. It means a lot to me to hear back
from all of you that have contacted me in some way shape for form this
weekend. Too many people to list so a big "y'all is just awesome!"
from me to you.

I spent this weekend talking with my wife and thinking about
everything that happened last week at work. Realizing that I have to
do what is best for me, I've made the decision that I am going to be
leaving my job and begin freelancing full-time.

I could stay, let them fire me and fight it but to what end? I dont
want to be there. Why fight for something like that when I can spend
my creative abilities on something more productive. My wife would know
best that I am not someone that likes to have things dictated to him
and loves to get in and battle it out. However, this is a battle that
I have no interest in participating in.

So, cross your fingers for me. Here we go taking that big step off the
cliff!

Thanks :)

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com