I have release forms for all interviewees and music used, but yes, things
change, places close. If someone visits a place I recommend, and it is now
closed, this could be an issue, but my hypothetical country isnt the USA, and
(as yet) our legal system hasnt gone liability crazy, but it is interesting to
see certain 'public places' restrict filming after Sept 11, and any filming
done in a National Park (without permit) can incur a jail sentence or hefty fine

Jen Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Are they asking you to get E&O (Error
and Omission) insurance? What
other costs might you have to deliver your content to them? Be sure
to factor that in — E&O costs a lot of $$$. Or better, insist they
cover the E&O / liabilities (for things like someone suing 'cause
your video about dating features a guy who was cheating on his wife
and his wife left him so now he blames your video...TV lawyers spend
years dreaming up such crazy "liabilities")

jen

Jen Simmons
http://milkweedmediadesign.com