>From my research, you can expect $1000-$400 per video for an online deal
>related to just one region (country ie not listing your videos on competitors
>sites.)

Mark Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I think the
only company, in my neck of the woods that would have been in a similar
position, would be lonely planet (who recently sold to BBC worldwide) who I
know have struck up similar deals with particular websites.

 You could have a point about the three months thing. It allows me to pull out
if a competitor makes a better offer.

 Did anyone see the Kevin Sites 'round the world's trouble spots' vlog yahoo
funded?

 Roxanne Darling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 2 cents:

 - have a lawyer review it before you sign
 - a year is a very long time in my book; i would start at 3 months at
 a time (it protects both parties) especially considering the
 exclusivity of this deal
 - brand building is nice but it's not food
 - straight talk can really tease out ulterior motives - you probably
 get to start because they are used to having traditional media
 attorneys draft these things.

 have fun!

 rox

 --