We're working on putting technology in place - a new Video Search
Engine - that will hopefully enable the tracking of video responses
across vlogs.

The problem is extremely complex as there are many variations on
formatting, blog post URLs, embedding, etc. It will be interesting to
do some small experiments such as apply the technology to a "hot"
conversation that becomes threaded / moves in many different directions.

Regards,
Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com - Discover the Video Web

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Meiser"