>  Here's the subject test page, creating an 'About' page using comments for
>  dynamic content: http://fauxpress.tv/vlog/?page_id=2#comment-3
>  Will Vpip not make a popup for video comments? What do I have to do to
>  accomplish that? Add some code to the comment template?

you must have fixed it.
works for me. The video played right in the page.

David also shows you how to restrict the size of the video so videos
dont take over the page:
http://www.davidmeade.com/wordpress-plugins#videoComments
This was our preference on Semanal.

Includes several css classes so you can customize the look for your blog/theme.
 * For example, the thumbnail image is given a specific class
(videoResponseThumbnail), so the maximum display dimensions for a
thumbnail could be set in css for any given wordpress theme. As an
example of this I updated the css at the demo site to limit thumbnail
display width. The max-width could similarly be set for any other
theme to a theme-appropriate size of course. Example css entry:
      .videoResponseThumbnail {
      max-width: 320px;
       }

Jay