> This will be the a good real test of whether or not the FCC will follow up
>  on their promise to enforce network neutrality, in terms of penalties for
>  comcast. I'm not holding my breath.

here's how they are spinning it.
We are a private company and our network is private. (even if our
network is run over public property)
We are telling you in our 10 page contract (with small, legalese,
ambiguous text) what we are allowed to do.
You make a choice to use us (even if we may be the only broadband
network in your area)
Regulation is slows down competition.  (even if we are doing our best
to become a total monopoly)

somehow this argument makes the current FCC officers feel like all is
right in america.

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com