Rob,

I have the HF-10 which has the internal 16GB flash and love it.

I've been completely lax in doing anything other than recording lots
of different things and plopping them on to the iMac - but I can say
that the videos import to iMovie easily, the video looks great, and
the built in audio sounds great and has an easily adjustable gain for
those special loud moments.

Not all that noticeable - but in some low light instances running as
high quality as I can, I do get some motion lines showing up. I notice
them more while trying to export a frame to an image more than I do
just watching.

Feel free to contact me on or offline for more specific questions, for
the price it's a great little tiny HD camera, and get's my thumbs up.

Jarod
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Plugging the latest reason for lack of video content:
http://www.theowneroperators.com


Reply via email to