I hope we can discuss this loudly and with lots of hand gestures next time I
see you over a full clay bottle of that crazy liquor you brought to
Schlomo's place.

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Adam Quirk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Your definition of censorship must be entirely different than Cambridge's
> then:
> http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=12160&dict=CALD
>
> This isn't even a slippery slope anymore, it's a full on landslide of
> muzzling the opposing viewpoint. I just don't understand why anyone would
> want to be encourage that kind of fascist behavior.
>
> If you disagree with someone in an argument, do you hold your hands over
> your ears when they are talking?
>
>
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Michael Schaap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Now wait a fucking sec Quirk! What the fuck are u talking about? I never
>> implied any kind
>> of censorship! I just wanted to express my disgust with the fact that my
>> favorite hosting
>> service, run by a fantastic man like Mike, is helping the McCain gang to
>> spread there filth.
>> That's my opinion. Of course these assholes have the right to free
>> expression/speech etc.
>> But if I was Mike i would have kindly requested  the McCain campaign to
>> find some other
>> hosting service.
>>
>> BTW - I don't know of any speech laws in Europe.
>>
>>
>>
>> --- In [email protected], "Adam Quirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I have to assume most Americans are as disgusted by this thread as I am.
>> > Having seen and heard and been influenced by European ideas of "speech
>> > laws", it fucking sickens me to see discussion of banning or censoring
>> > certain points of view.
>> >
>> > I don't give a fuck if John McCain says that liberal democrats are
>> > donkey-fucking satanists and that we as a people have to rise up against
>> > them to save our culture.
>> >
>> > He's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants. Thank god.
>> >
>> > So-called "hate speech" laws in Europe are one of the many reasons I'll
>> > never move there.
>> >
>> > As flawed as my government is, I know for a fact, as predicated in the
>> > goddamned constitution that I live under, that I can say whatever the
>> fuck I
>> > want about whomever the fuck I want, whenever, wherever, and to whomever
>> I
>> > want. I only wish other countries had these rights.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to