I have been doing a lot of thinking as I come close to my 3 year mark
of vlogging.  From the outset of vlogging almost everyone settled on
the blog format for their site.  And I think at that time it worked.

However, now.....I am not so sure.  I mean every time you make a
video and post, that video moves down the list and soon it's off your
homepage in some cases, never to be seen again.  Now for some, maybe
that is no big deal, but.....I think some of us all make a few videos
that we are especially proud of, and in the current blog/vlog format,
there is no easy way (I know we can sticky but if you sticky more
than a couple no one will ever see your new content on your site) to
show off those posts.

It seems to me that there is a huge lack in the number of themes that
take advatage of vlogging.  I mean with the explosion of online
video, you would think we would have more, but I only know of a small
handfull and most of those you have to pay for.

I am just curious as to what you all think?  I just don't know....I
mean part of me likes the blog/vlog format as it is, but I find
myself longing for a different way to show off my video's moreso the
ones that I want to showcase or ones that I am fond of...I mean I
could revlog but....

So what do you all like and dislike about the current vlog format?
What would you like to see?  Just curious...

Heath
http://heathparks.com