The only "issue" and it's not really an issue is that you have to
manually define the related video's with Charles's plugin.  It would
be nice if it just randomly selected related video's and have the
option to select one's yourself.  And while I do like SIAB, there are
still some drawbacks that I think are stil mainly related to the
whole blog structure.

I have been mulling over how I would like my ideal theme and once I
have that, I will start a thread on SIAB but I am interested to hear
what others think as well, what do people like, dislike, etc...I mean
let's really look at how this is all done, I'd really like to see
some kick butt inovations out there related to video themes...among
other things

Heath
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > However, now.....I am not so sure. I mean every time you make a
> > video and post, that video moves down the list and soon it's off
your
> > homepage in some cases, never to be seen again. Now for some,
maybe
> > that is no big deal, but.....I think some of us all make a few
videos
> > that we are especially proud of, and in the current blog/vlog
format,
> > there is no easy way (I know we can sticky but if you sticky more
> > than a couple no one will ever see your new content on your site)
> > show off those posts.
> > It seems to me that there is a huge lack in the number of themes
that
> > take advatage of vlogging. I mean with the explosion of online
> > video, you would think we would have more, but I only know of a
small
> > handful and most of those you have to pay for.
>
> Agreed.
> this was the thinking behind http://showinabox.tv.
> just trying to kickstart the awareness that a blog platform like
> Wordpress has a lot of room to expand when it comes to
videoblogging.