> Then you have all your recent posts or ramdom posts....most don't take
> advantage of the Video format or even the photo format to be
> honest...there are a few that I have seen but again, they are a bit
> hinky, I mean if I have to go into code, or read a freakin novel to
> figure out how a plugin is to work.....that doesn't appeal to me...I
> am a creator....I am not a programer, I mean I have learned stuff, but
> it makes my head hurt and then once I figure something out on the code
> side the creative part of me is beat and I don't feel like making the
> very thing I wanted to make in the first place..
> That for me is one of my biggest struggles, balancing the "look" of my
> site and just creating the stuff....I admire those who do both....

totally agreed.
as a video creator, i get stuck on how much PHP or CSS i need to learn
to build my site.

This is why I wish I could have a Blog (content management system),
but I could manipulate he look like my desktop.
I just drag around the elements to where I want them.
I dont want sidebar, header, footer...i want anything to be where I
want it by just manipulating with my cursor.

jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790